Friday 4 September 2009

C

I used to know a girl called C in what I like to refer to as my formation years. Where I grew up people were formed rather than grew up. It wasn't a tough place by todays Johnny Too Bad stabbing and robbing standards but it was cold, windy and you could get a right good kicking if you were unlucky. I was mostly lucky most of the time.

Anyway, C was not the prettiest girl on the block by a long way but made up for it by wearing skimpy mini dresses, being very slim, having long legs and the largest tits you can ever imagine being squeezed into 1 and a bit square metres of clingy stretchy cotton tube dress (it was the 80s).

She was one of life's enigmas, people used to stop their conversations when she walked in and follow her every movement. Well, I say people, I mean mostly blokes of course. Not so much an enigma as a bit of alright.

I used to know her quite well and for some reason she took to me as a confidante. One of my first lessons in patience and playing a long game in life. Only the game went on and on and we were alas only ever friends and nothing more. She had a pretty rough upbringing, lived between two parents who lived on the roughtest estate in the town and the roughest estate closest to the docks in the town. Being from a split home in those days wasn't that common. Which added to the roughness i guess. And to top it all off her dad was a complete psycho who when he'd had a few drinks used to follow her around town and beat people up if they were speaking to her. In short a former seaman turned cunt. She loved him all the same.

I saw her recently. A year or so ago when I was back in my home town for some occasion. She hadn't changed a bit in the way that I haven't changed a bit even though I have shorter hair, less of it, am unable to run miles and miles effortlessly and am in one sense generally a former shadow of my then forming physical self. But hey! I'm a towering giant against that thin personality of a kid I used to be, right?

I recall one conversation clearly to this day. C was telling me about her latest conquest in a long line of men who she'd slept with. She seemed to hate them all as soon as the sex was over. She just did it to gain instant respect. Love you might call it. Confusion was probably more to the point. Once or twice in the past I've thought about her and wondered if she ever did take her time with someone, get to know them before advancing things further and have what most people have in life - at least once or twice anyway - a true loving relationship. I hope so.

Either way, I bet she's still got those gorgeous tits and looks great in a mini-dress.

Forgive me, I am a man after all.

No comments: