Wednesday 6 July 2011

PARIS...

..and so 7 July sees me travelling back to Paris, a sort of delayed business trip, re-arranged from a meeting in a bland glass office at Brussels airport to a much more likeable location, and an excuse for me and my partner in crime/life and all other things to spend a few days in a warmer city than our windy Yorkshire farmhouse..

I have been doing my fair share of last minute reading up on the latest clubs and restaurants etc on the web and this struck me as a great new site being developed by a load of freelance bloggers:
http://www.breakintoparis.com

It carried an article about Paris coffee shops/patissieres that was very interesting and carried the unforgetable and wholly agreeable line.. " Regardless of your reasoning, please, do not go to Starbucks! Like hooking up with an ex, you will regret it! And if you don’t, you should."

and so, to Paris.. a tout a l'heure....

No comments: