Tuesday 1 June 2010

RE-PAC-KAGED


Thanks to a follower (my only follower I think!) for pointing this BBC article out on the Pac-Man Google Search game..
The Pac-Man game Google put on its home page gobbled up almost five million hours of work time, suggests a study..

The playable version of the classic video game was put on Google's front page on 21 May to celebrate 30 years since the launch of Pac-Man in Japan. The Pac-Man game proved so popular that Google has now made it permanently available on its own page.
  
In other news, I'll be going to London with my son again this summer hols and will definitely be searching for this artifact in the Natural History Museum. If they haven't got this rare Pacman skull on display I'm going to stomp my feet and ask for my money back.. what? it's free to get into the Museum.. doh!

 

:-)

No comments: