Thursday 3 June 2010

WOW! I'M RICH!

  
Another great junk e-mail rolled into my inbox this morning..

02/06/2010.
Your Email ID has won (1,500,000.00) EUROS
2010 EURO MILLION PROMOTION.
In the first category of our computer ballot email lottery.
No ticket was sold but it is to encourage EMAIL users.
For further development for Clarification and procedures
Contact:Tel: +34-673-096-835
        Fax: +34-917-692-914.
Tic Nr: 6460DGH,Lucky Numbers:ES/9420X2/68
Full names,Address,Age,Occupation,Phone/ numbers.
All Response Sent Via Email: ibagazaanarosateresa@yahoo.com.hk

Now I already knew I was rich, what with a bunch of great friends to lean on and laugh with
that I have gathered through my 40+ years, but having financial wealth like this
is going to be great.

So, this is going to be a very short blog today as there are quite a few things scattered
around the internet that I want to go and buy..

oh, and I hope the email address provided in the junk mail gets picked up by various
blog-crawling bots and gets more junk mail from others. Just doing my bit..

;-)
  

No comments: