Tuesday 28 April 2009

I WASN'T WORRIED BUT....

..then I read on the BBC that Gordon Brown has reassured everybody today, "the UK is one of the best placed countries to deal with the potential Swine Flu Virus" and "all action necessary" will be taken to control the pandemic that may or may not happen soon.


(Doesn't he look better like this?)

Now, don't get me wrong, I wasn't overly worried by the news that a virus had begun to migrate around the world killing healthy adults between 20 and 55 years old.. I'm not one for catastrophic panicking - though I do love catastrophy movies like 28 Days Later, Virus, Outbreak etc

But now that Brown and Co are muscling in on the act, trying to steal some newsreel thunder and hype their ailing failing New Labour caravan... and given their ability to balls up just about everything they try to meddle with... I for one am f*cking scared to death!


So if you manage to get away from these guys pointing their M4 carbines at you (equipped as here with a Rail Interface System and Trijicon ACOG 4x scopes) then catch you in 28 weeks.. or not. As the case may be.

1 comment:

PipL said...

yes, it's definitely cause for concern when Brown says everything will be fine!